- To Provide Services Enriched With Love, Care, Intimacy, And Compassion;
- To Train And Equip The Peoples So As To Make Them Self Supporting In An Honorable And Decent Way Of Life and To Create Good, Healthy And Progressive Citizens
- Creating a enabling environment & behavioral change facilitation through optimum community participation, capacity building, collectivization, advocacy, research, documentation, dissemination & sustained holistic development of the marginalized and underprivileged.
- To Educate, Train And Motivate People To Be Help And Assistance To The Poor And Needy.
- To undertake time bound variable project in partnership with the vulnerable communities and like minded resource organizations from internal & external sources to accomplish vision.
Being secular, democratic, gender sensitive, community participation, professionalism, transparency, accountability, peace and quality viable community based governance.
To Empower People With Life Skills And Give Joy To Their Loved Ones.
Aims & Objectives of the Organization
- ANSWER Is Working Towards Achieving The Following Objectives For The Benefit Of Its Target Group The Poor, Socially And Economically Deprived People.
- To Provide Greater Equality Of Opportunity Among The Youth Education, Health, Environment, Livelihood, Water And Sanitation, Disability, Disaster Management, Advocacy,
- To Undertake Suitable Projects And Programs With Special Emphasis On Primary Health Care/Family Planning & Family Welfare/ Comprehensive Rural Development/Preservation Of Environment.
- To Undertake Skill Development Training Programs For Women Society On Handicraft, Hand-loom, Horticulture, Pisciculture, And Livestock And Assist Them By Giving Them Short Term Loan For Creating Sources Of Income By Themselves.
- To Assist Deserving Poor People By Means Of Giving Them Short Term Loan For Creating Income Generating.
- To Train Up Required Number Of Volunteers On Family Health Care, Traditional Birth Attendants And Functional Education Etc.
- To Establish Manageable Training Center For Community Development Training For Various Levels Of People.
- To Print Or Publish Periodical Magazines, Books, Pamphlets, Leaflets Or Booklets That The Ngo May Considered Desirable Or Helpful In The Promotion Of Its Objects.
- To Establish, Run And Support Health Care Center, Clinic, Technical Training Center, Schools, Grant, Stipend And Scholarship For Higher Studies At Home And Abroad And Do All Such Other Things As May Be Benefit For The Community.
- Women Empowerment Organizing, Mobilizing, Developing Capacity and Skills and Creating Provision of Inclusion In Decision Making Process In Family And Community Enabling Them To Become Economically And Socially Independent.
- Ensure Cost Effective Community-Based Affordable And Easy Access Health Service Especially For Women And Children (Primary Health, Antennal And Postnatal).